On the 20th January 2015 Jeff Sutherland will be presenting his new book on Scrum at the Rabobank in Utrecht. This presentation is the keynote session of an interesting full evening program. This event is free of charge for members and non-members of the Agile Consortium. Online registration via the below form.
If you’ve ever been startled by how fast the world is changing, Scrum is one of the reasons why. Productivity gains of as much as 1200% have been recorded, and there’s no more lucid – or compelling – explainer of Scrum and its bright promise than Jeff Sutherland, the man who put together the first Scrum team more than twenty years ago.
In the future, historians may look back on human progress and draw a sharp line designating “before Scrum” and “after Scrum.” Scrum is that ground-breaking. It already drives most of the world’s top technology companies. And now it’s starting to spread to every domain where people wrestle with complex projects.
Rabobank, Xebia, Agile Consortium, NovaScrum and Maven Publishing are making this event possible.
Update: registration is closed due to room capacity.
- 16.30 – 17.00 Welcome with snacks and drinks
- 17.00 – 18.00 Scaling Agile @ Rabobank by Edwin Clerkx (Rabobank) and Jeroen Venneman (Xebia)
- 18.00 – 19.00 Agile in non IT: Scrum Cases (NovaScrum – scrum coach collective)
- 19.00 – 19.30 Book presentation Jeff Sutherland and Sander Ruys (Maven Publishing)
- 19.30 – 20.00 College Tour with Jeff Sutherland and Enrique Zschuschen (Xebia)
- 20.00 – 21.00 Food and drinks